The homemade Bagia za dengu recipe is wonderful as a main dish and perfect as a side dish for your favorite dish of vegetables, meat, poultry or fish. Bagia za dengu is abundant all year, have you ever tasted Bagia za Dengu, This site will teach you how to prepare dengu bagia and earn from this recipe. INGREDIENTS TO DO BAGIA WA DENGU
• 1 cup of chickpea flour (Unga wa dengu)
• ½ teaspoon of curry powder
• ¼ cup of onions (finely chopped)
• ½ teaspoon of garlic (crushed in a gun)
• 1 teaspoon of hot pepper (chopped)
• ¼ cup of red pepper or sweet pepper or pepper
• 1 tablespoon of parsley
• ½ teaspoon of cumin
• ½ teaspoon of baking powder or 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• ½ cup of water
• ½ teaspoon of salt or more
• fry oil
INDICATIONS FOR DOING BAGIA WA DENGU
1. A bowl to mix, mix the chickpea flour and onions.
2. Add the garlic, parsley and curry powder, mix well.
3. Add the cumin, the chili and the chilli pepper, mix well.
4. Then add the yeast, mix well again.
5. Add water one teaspoon at a time, until it becomes a heavy mixture. Almost like a heavy cake mixture.
6. Leave to rise for a few minutes.
7. In medium-high heat; Heat the oil in a pan, to fry deep.
8. Put a teaspoonful of butter mixture in the boiling oil to fry until golden brown.
9. Remove from the pan, put on a paper towel or (chujio la nazi if you are in Tanzania) until it cools.
Call your guest to enjoy our Bagia Wa Dengu African
Who said you do not know how to cook, Being born of a family of many girls, I did not have to cook when all my sisters were present, but when I joined the work and started living alone, it was then that cooking lessons became reality.
Obviously not everyone likes to cook but for those who like to explore new foods and have the taste of delicious and appetizing, this recipe should not be missed